Individual Counseling and Coaching
We come to individual counseling from many different needs and experiences. Sometimes you feel that more is possible and have the sense that there is something just beyond your reach that would bring greater happiness to you. Or you are in pain, perhaps due to conflict in a relationship, depression, anxiety, stress or impulsive behaviors. You may be concerned about some area of your life that feels broken and in need of repair. You may feel bored. Or you may be feeling the pain of a loss or the memory of trauma. In all these cases, you seek vital changes. Yes, changes that really matter.
Our belief is that most vital changes occur when we have a feeling of safety - a safe place to explore openly and to feel deeply. This is our passion and we invite you to join us because it is our promise to provide a place of safety that will allow you to more deeply risk the changes that you seek. In our practice of individual counseling, we support you in your change process. We bring our skills and knowledge of human psychology and spirituality for your needs and goals.
Here are the areas of counseling that may interest you:
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- Relationship healing from conflicts, losses, and changes
- Mood disorders: depression, dysthymia, and Bipolar I and II
- Anxiety disorders: generalized anxiety, PTSD, phobias, and agoraphobia
- Chemical dependency and drug abuse
- Life transitions - career, education, grief and loss
- Spirituality and faith issues